Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Local Dominatrix Backs Adam Nelson for State Representative

Adam Nelson is a hard core Republican running for the state legislative seat currently held by David Orentlicher. The Indianapolis Star has endorsed Nelson's opponent, Democratic attorney Ed Delaney.


Over at Advance Indiana, Melyssa Donaghy (aka HFFT), attacked Ed Delaney as a "liar" and gave her implied support to "sweetheart" Adam Nelson. Donaghy of course is known for operating a bondage and discipline dungeon in her basement. The City of Indianapolis moved to shut that business down, along with other sexually related establishments.


Blogger HOOSIERS FOR FAIR TAX said...

Ed Delaney sent me a flyer months ago that he wanted to hear from people in his district and learn our concerns.

I called his office and emailed more than once. I still have not heard back.

As far as I'm concerned, he's a liar. If he's not going to listen to me BEFORE an election, he sure as hell won't hear me after the election.

He's a political insider elite.

Adam Nelson, on the other hand, is a sweetheart.

8:44 AM EST

Advance Indiana: Three Indianapolis House Districts Will Decide Fate Of Property Tax Caps


I have to think I'm not alone in wondering what brings HFFT to that conclusion. Was Mr. Nelson perhaps a client of hers? The good voters of the 86th district deserve to know. Does someone who pals around with a (former?) dominatrix have what it takes to represent the voters?

Call Adam Nelson and ask him about his relationship with Donaghy. Here are his contact details:

317-255-7728
adamnelson86@earthlink.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any problem with sex workers, S & M or otherwise. I'm confused, though, about why she is supporting a Republican. Usually, Democrats are much more sex positive (though not nearly enough) than Republicans.

Vox Populi said...

I think she hates Democrats because Bart Peterson shut down her dungeon.